Saturday 24 December 2011

All I want for Christmas @ No 10

Arturo and I found a box with
Post your letters to Santa

The letters were gold glitter and the box was bright red. We were curious. Arturo put his paw inside and pulled out several letters. We sneaked a look.

Dear Santa
All I want for Christmas is for my Beloved Leader to go on liking me - just a little. Please make this possible. Yours Nick

Wow! So all 'Wailing Lad' Clegg wants is to be loved! We thought he loved himself so very much that there was no room for any other love - still, it just goes to show how wrong you can be!

"Let's look at the next one." Arturo said mischievously!

Dear Santa
My 'want' for Christmas is quite simple and easily deliverable. Make sure those developers get their hands on some decent land fit for development.

No comments:

Post a Comment