Thursday 24 February 2011

Chaos @ No 10!

After a hard night hunting rats, I nipped back to the comfort of the main office at No 10.  Ah!  I thought, it'll be a quiet day - good for a nap under the radiator!

But I was wrong!  The Boy David was on the blower to a small flustered woman.  I could hear him shouting about the 'bloody chaos!'.  Didn't know what he meant - but I gathered from what the woman said, when she put the phone down, that he thought the growly-purry voiced man and his 'Deputy PM' should have been more 'pro-active' about Libya!

Seems he is worried about his 'image'.  Not so sure he's as bothered about the people stuck out in the desert as he is about the way people are moaning.  What a shower!!

The Deputy PM came sheepishly into No 10 later on.  He said he'd forgotten that he was supposed to run the country while the Boy David was swanning round the Middle East and eating sheep's eyes.  Then, he said he hoped it would all be settled by the end of the week because he was going on holiday!

It's a good job I don't have the same attitude to catching rats!  No 10 is full to bursting with rats.   But, I'll let you into a little secret - not all the rats have four feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment