Thursday 17 February 2011

Sawdust on the floor

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I thought I'd caught my first rat late this afternoon.  I crept round just behind the front door of No 10.  Old Larry was purring his head off.  He'd eaten fresh cod and cream!

I couldn't complain, I'd had several licks of caviar in No 11.  They lead quite a life in there, I can tell you.  I gather some of the bankers had sent the caviar round to George, as a special 'thank you' for not being too hard on them!

Anyway to cut to the chase - I heard some strange noises behind the front door, as I told you.  Then I smelled something strange.  It was a bit like fir cones - nothing like rat at all.  In fact, it was fir cones and sawdust.  I overheard one of the PPSs saying that Caroline Spelman had visited the Boy David.  She'd eaten humble pie, they laughed!  Funny, I thought, I didn't know humble pie was made from sawdust!

Must go - got hunting to do.  Got to catch a rat or two - seems like I'll have no trouble finding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment