Friday 18 February 2011

Report !

Well - I prowled the ground floor of No 10 all night.  Then I looked for the cat flap!  Not one in sight!  If Dave Boy expects to be rat free, he'll have to put in a cat flap.  I gather from Arturo, the big ginger tom next door in No 11, that cat flaps are not tolerated in any of the front doors facing Downing Street.  Why?  You ask.  It seems both Dave Boy and Georgy are very aware of their positions in life.  It would be infra-dig to have a scraggy old cat crawling in and out of the door when the TV cameras are fixed on it.

Now, that strikes me as plain daft.  They prefer to have rats scurrying across their thresholds but think cat-flaps are beneath them.  I'll never fathom these humans.

Did I catch a rat?  Well, no, actually.  I found a mouse and 3 cockroaches but so far no rat!

Today, Dave Boy and Georgy were rehearsing their lines on what they call AV.  Whatever that is, it doesn't sound too appetising.  They became quite excited when they talked about someone or something called Clegg.  I must ask Larry what this Clegg might be.  Is it a rat?  If so, maybe tonight I'll catch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment