Thursday 17 February 2011

My arrival

So - you saw Larry! What a fuss and bother! We had to have him though - he's the front man - a real pussy cat! All clean fur and big eyes. But can he catch a rat? No siree! He's just for show.

Me - I was shunted in through the back door. I'm the real rat-catcher. The name's Butch. Yep! That's me, Butch by name and butch by nature. I'm the one who's going to get this place knocked into shape. And, believe me, that's what's needed round here.

Dave Boy, the so-called Big Cheese, he don't seem to know one end from another, if you get my gist! One minutes he says 'Yes' to any old idea. Then, he gets the eebee-geebees and changes his mind. So, you see he had to get a cat like Larry, didn't he? Looks a real smooth pussy cat but turns out to have claws like razors when anyone from the Press gets near him. Par for the course for old Dave Boy. He just can't get the right image - bet he misses Coulson!

What about the rats, you ask? Well, there's plenty of them round here. Big ones, small ones and some as big as your head. I'll do my patrol tonight in case that Nick Robinson chap films right outside the No 10 front door. Can't have old Larry's name being besmirched for not doing the job.

Oh! Better go, there's going to be a big gathering of rats next door at No 11, or the Chancellor's home, as they call it. I got the whisper that there's lots of caviar been stuffed into a corner after Georgy's lunch party. I think he tried to hide it before Vince Cable got there. Didn't want to share it, so the cat next door told me. But the rats are already gathering for a feast. So, I'll have to help out.

See you tomorrow. Remember to paws at No 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment