Thursday 2 June 2011

Things still quiet @ No 10

The Boss and family still swanning it in Ibiza. Too hot for the likes of little ol me! I saw a photo of the Boy David on his jolly old Hols in one highly respected broadsheet! The journo was very critical of his appearance. It seems he shouldn't have worn black shoes, nor denim jeans, nor the sort of top he was photographed wearing.

For the first time, I felt rather sorry for him. He may be a very PR sort of a PM but surely they cannot expect him to chose his wardrobe to suit some fashion-biddy! If he wants to look as though he's still roaming the UK countryside in Autumn instead of a hot Ibiza beach in June - that's OK by me!

My problem is that he still thinks he's in a PR office, when he's supposed to be running the country! Now that is what I call worrying not whether he's sartorially challenged!

Just who is running the country when Lord and Master is away? Is it Wailing Lad Clegg? Or is it smarmy Georgy, from next door? Old silver fox Lansley has been beavering away getting timid GPs to say how much they 'love' his reforms. What is it they say? 'While the cat's away ...' And I'm a cat - so I should know!

By next week - when things are back to harum-scarum normal - or for what passes as normality - I guess Lansley will really have the bit between his teeth!

Here's another pic of me - for any fans who might want a more debonair look!


No comments:

Post a Comment