Tuesday 31 May 2011

All quiet on the No 10 front - or is it?

No real politics today, @ No 10! Thank goodness, do I hear you say? I tend to agree, there's been too much politics going on since New Year!

The worry is that the silver fox chap - Lansley - is working away in the shadows. He and all his pals seem quite determined to push through their NHS reforms. They smile to the faces of the critics and talk merrily about a 'pause' - I think they meant 'paws'. But, in fact, the Primary Care Trusts are being got rid of - at an ever increasing rate. So - who will be left to run the 'well loved' NHS? Only the private companies - that's who!

Wailing Lad Clegg is all talk and no real action. Secretly, I think he practises his sound-bites in front of the large hall mirror. Judges which one makes him look most sincere, then chooses that one! So far, it's all talk and nothing actually achieved! NHS reforms are still moving, despite Wailing Lad's pronouncements!

I also heard on the great grapevine, that silver fox Lansley has a special pal - one Nick de Bois! This De Bois chap has been sending out emails in support of Lansley. Arturo told me that this De Bois chap had crawled 'out of the woodwork'. I laughed! Get it? If not, try to remember your French lessons in school! I suggested that what the people trying to resist the proposed 'reforms' should do - is call for Rentokil! I really am a very witty cat, though I say so myself!

And now - my fans - for an extra special treat. So many of you have asked for a photo of me! I got one of the secretaries to take a few! Yes - a few. So, I have chosen one just for you and just for today! As you can see, I am in the back garden @ No 10.


As those of you who have sharp eyes will note, I have sustained a rare old bite to my right ear! You should have seen the other guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment