Saturday 21 May 2011

'Shut Up' @ No 10

I saw an item in a newspaper that had been thrown onto the Cabinet Office floor. It read 'How to spot a psychopath' and the tag line read : 'From Broadmoor to boardroom, they're everywhere, says Jon Ronson'. If I wasn't a cat, I would have laughed out loud. I thought, you tell that to Boy David! He reckons he's surrounded by them!

He's still in a right old state. He told Georgy that he wished everyone would just 'Shut up'. Of course, as usual, Georgy agreed with everything he said. Well, as one famous lady once said, 'he would, wouldn't he?'

This time, our PM wished that the whisky-cigar smelling man had kept his mouth shut on Radio 5. He - the PM that is - didn't know how to counter the demands from Ed, leader of Labour, to have the Justice Minister's head on a plate. I think he'd have liked the head on a plate too, but couldn't say so!

Our PM also wished that the silver-fox man, the one called Lansley would keep his mouth more firmly under control too. The Manchester Evening News, I gather, reported that the 'NHS row is a storm in a teacup. He was quoted as saying :
"I am responsible for the NHS through the Department of Health but ... I involve all of my colleagues. It involves local government, it involves the Treasury for financial reasons, it involves David Cameron and Nick Clegg and others. We’re all involved in it together."

Now there's a turn up for the books, I thought to myself. One minute this Lansley chap is demanding all the credit for these NHS reforms. Now the going's getting rough they're all in it together.

It's no wonder our PM is going around muttering under his breath.

I also heard another little rumour - can't vouch for it, mark you, it was a tweet. It said that Wailing Lad Clegg is totally desperate to see President Obama.

What with the Minister for Justice, Lansley and Clegg and 'Invinceable' Cable in the background, I expect our PM is wishing that one year ago the LibDems had joined forces with Labour. But then, again, he is an old Etonian - that's not their ethic, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment