Friday 18 March 2011

Red Nose Day @ No 10

Woke up this morning to a great commotion. The Boy David in a state of excitement. He got the UN to agree with him, that's what I heard him saying down the phone! He looked as pleased as punch. Then he turned to some bloke sipping coffee and said "That'll show Blair and his lot how it should have been done!"

All in all he was, as they say 'well pleased' with himself. I wasn't. I'd been up most of the night hunting a large brown rat that had got into the Cabinet Office of all places! Didn't catch it though! Will have another go tonight, if it comes again.

No 10 seems to be slightly mad today. Apart from the PM preening himself on having achieved something, he was also boasting about having kicked the Clegg bloke into the long grass, yet again. Then there are the red balls!! There are lots of them rolling round the floor. I thought they were red ping-pong balls and scooped one up with my paw. But it didn't bounce! To my surprise, Gideon from No 11 came in and picked one up. He was grinning in his usual sinister way.

"I say, Dave, can I have one?"

The Boy David peered at him, "Why not? They're free. Sent round here this morning."

"Well, if they're free, I'll have a couple."

"They're supposed to be for charity, George!"

"Charity!! Whatever's that?" So saying, he took at least four and sauntered back to No 11. According to Arturo, he's still giggling over his budget plans. Not a very nice man, if you ask me. Do hope the rats move in there and leave me to have a bit of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment