Thursday 3 March 2011

Sabre rattling at No 10

I felt rather sorry for poor old Boy David this afternoon.  He looked well fed up!  He too was feeling very sorry for himself.  Chastised by all and sundry about 'rattling his sabre' only to find there ain't no sabre in his scabbard!  Apparently, that's what a letter from a military man  published in the Daily Telegraph said!  Very well put, I thought to myself - though as an alley cat ,who am I to have such thoughts?

But this must have been the final straw for the PR PM.  You see, being a PR man means you always think that you've got it right.  You've sold the goods, so to speak.  And that's something that our Boy David has just not been doing since he became PM.

It's been one damn thing after another that's gone wrong.  First the schools' fiasco!  Second, the 'squeezed middle'.  Third, the disappearing planes to get 'our people' out of Libya.  Fourth, the strident call for a no-fly zone only to discover there aren't enough RAF pilots left to fly them!  Fifth, sacking serving army personnel, before they've left a war zone!  I could go on and on and on and on ....

But I won't - who am I, an under stairs rat hunter who has only caught a few mice so far, who am I to criticise the Boy David?

No comments:

Post a Comment