Tuesday 1 March 2011

Whirlwind at No 10

I eavesdropped today while some young secretary was reading a newspaper aloud to her pal.  I quite like her, she gave me a piece out of a yummy chicken sandwich she was eating.  She said I looked as if I needed a 'good feed'.  Great!  I'll try the hang-cat look now, whenever I see her.

Still - this is what she read out "The prime minister tells the house how he's become a whirlwind of action".  The two girls looked at each other and grinned.

I thought about it, 'a whirlwind of action'.  Well, it's true he has been rushing around, throwing papers all over the place; ringing up various people; shouting when he didn't get his own way.  It looks to me as if he's trying to prove he's more than just an overgrown PR lad!  That he really is a grown-up PM!

You see, he got 'jolly upset' when his image rather tarnished while he was away.  I think the Boy David sees himself as a 'bit of a hero'.  He was right miffed when the masses started complaining that he was slow to help the Brits stuck in Libya.

Now, he's this 'whirlwind' - showing off, more like!  As if the UN or Obama care one jot what our Boy David thinks.  Now - if it had been Lady T - that would have been a quite different matter.  For one thing Boy David has just destroyed the RAF, the Army and the Navy - in one stroke.  Now he thinks he can just snap his fingers and 'our boys' will come running to do his bidding.  As I heard one of the postmen say 'No way, Jose!'

No comments:

Post a Comment