Tuesday 15 March 2011

I'm back again! Back at No 10

So, my friends, you are asking 'Where have you been?'. Am I right, or am I right? Well, I've been rodent hunting in a big way. I caught so many mice and rats that I was exhausted. Arturo from No 11 - was shocked to see the piles of feet and tails that were evidence of my prowess! I had chronic indigestion for days!

The Boy David and the purry-growly one have been chasing their own tails! I say that figuratively, you understand! They don't seem to know whether they are coming or going. Fly zone - No fly zone. Arms sent in - No arms to be sent in! Saudis in - Saudis out! In the middle of all this, it was said that the purry-growly one had 'lost his mojo', whatever that means! Sounds quite painful. But he denied he'd lost it. I must ask Arturo what a 'mojo' is.

Meanwhile Gideon in No 11 is keeping his head down! Arturo says Gideon will show his head over the parapet very soon and then we'll all have to duck! Not too sure what he means by that!

I got to see a paper today - what a story - someone just paid £1,000,000 for a dog! Yes! For a dog! And an ugly great dog at that! A red Tibetan Mastiff! He got delivered to his new owner by a fleet of accompanying limousines! Can you credit that? Now - if the Boy David had got one like him to destroy the rats of No 10 that would have caused a scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment