Tuesday 22 March 2011

All Quiet on the No 10 Front!!!

Boy David has been quiet as a mouse. Arturo told me it's because he was so surprised that all the MPs were mesmerised by him in the House of Commons. It seems he put them all in a trance like state then told them 'You will vote for what I said' and they did. All but 13 of them! Was there significance in that number, I wondered?

Since then, amazed at his new found powers, Boy David appears calm, in a slightly sinister way. He smiles his enigmatic smile. That's what I don't like! You know, humans are usually very readable to an old alley cat like yours truly. But the Boy David is becoming Sphinx-like and I neither like it nor trust it.

Arturo tells me that everything is about to change though. I asked why. He said "Tomorrow's the Budget! Don't you know anything?"

So maybe Boy David's super calm veneer will slip too. Here's hoping the one they call 'Balls' will bring things back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment